CODE OF CONDUCT
By joining, each member of the American Case Management Association (ACMA) pledges and agrees to:
- Act honestly, truthfully, consistently and with integrity and free from outside influence in all professional and ACMA transactions and dealings.
- Be informed and adhere to the organization’s missions, services, policies, and programs, and to inform others about the Association.
- Adhere to ACMA guidelines and policies.
- Not attempt to represent any acts or statements in such a way as to lead others to believe that they officially represent The ACMA, unless duly authorized by The ACMA Board of Directors.
- Nominate and vote for the best qualified personnel available after considering experience, membership and characteristics of individuals demonstrating potential to serve the Association.
- Promptly report any possible conflicts of interest or other possible violations of the ACMA Member Code of Conduct by any member to the Association President or Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CEO and Association President will determine the appropriate course of action.
DISCIPLINARY ACTION POLICY